THE 47 HOUR PREMATURE EJACULATION CURE
Ejaculation is the process of releasing sperms through the pineal gland of the penis. This process ordinarily occurs at the end of intercourse. When a man is stimulated; sperms start to travel from various channels that connect to the seminal vesicle at the back of the reproductive organ, located inside the ‘vas deferens’.
When the intimate exercise reaches its peak, the reproductive organ contracts, pushing the sperms through the penis. This is how ejaculation takes place. However; controlling ejaculation is very difficult for many men.
The 47-hour ejaculation cure
The pdf is a creation of Deon Black, and it is retailing at 97. The 47-hour premature ejaculation treatment is composed of mental and physical exercises that will effectively improve your libido in 47 hours and 52 minutes.
The program is however spread out into 12 weeks so that the person who adopts the program can enjoy slow, steady improvement. The twelve-week program is portioned into three phases;
- Phase one 🙁 builds) this phase runs from week one to four.
- Phase two: (map) this phase runs from week 5 to week eight.
- Step three; (succeed) this period runs from week nine to twelve.
Information about the program
- After you buy the program, you will be helped to set individual goals for each of the phases.
- The program is advocates for a natural method of dealing with premature ejaculation.
You should consider buying the pdf if you are a man who:
- Has ever had to apologize for finishing too quickly
- Has ever experienced the shame of leaving her unsatisfied
- Has ever been cheated on
- Has ever lost his woman through premature ejaculation
The program will:
- Teach you the muscles that you use in ejaculation; where they are located and how they function
- Show you how you can control these important muscles
- Show you how your mind works during intercourse
- The right attitude, kind of mindset, the appropriate visualizations that you need to have a fulfilling sex
The program does not advocate for the following:-
- Premature ejaculation is uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual stimulation and against the person’s wishes. It one of the main forms of sexual dissatisfaction and it will result in unsatisfactory sex for both of the partners involved.
- The man will have an organism much sooner than he wanted or anticipated. The following criteria medically define it:
- Ejaculation nearly always or always happening even before sexual penetration has occurred or within a short time of penetration.
- The man may find it impossible to delay his ejaculation almost every time he achieves penetration.
- Negative feelings such as distress and frustration; and sometimes avoidance of sex.
- Research shows that premature ejaculation has probably affected every single man at some point in his life. Scientific research has illustrated that as many as 15 to 30 percents of people in the US are suffering from Premature Ejaculation.
The condition is mostly witnessed in men under the age of 35. However, it is seen in people who:
- Are coping with the new situation
- A new relationship
- A new job
- A stressful situation / conflict
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
The following are some of the causes
The psychological factors will affect a man who previously had normal ejaculation. This type of condition is therefore said to be secondary or acquired. The factors include:-
- Lack of sexual experience
- A new relationship
- Over-excitement or too much stimulation
- Presence of stress in a relationship
- Anxiety due to various causes
- Feeling guilty
- Presence of control and intimacy issues
In a few occasions, investigations have revealed that psychological factors can lead to first or life premature ejaculation. These causes include:-
- Strict sexual teaching and upbringing
- Traumatic sexual experiences
- Conditioning: for instance a teenager who learned to ejaculate quickly in a bid to avoid being found masturbating
Medical causes of the condition are less common in people than psychological causes. They include:-
- Multiple sclerosis
- Prostate disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Problems of the thyroid system
- Use of illicit drugs
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Hormonal imbalances
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals. neurotransmitters
- The abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system
- Some inflation of the urethra or the prostate
- Nerve damage from surgery or some form of trauma
- Erectile dysfunction
NOTE: the average length is 7.3 minutes, but incredibly, 43% of men finish in just under two minutes
Premature ejaculation is more common than one would think. The research revealed that:-
- 30% of 18 – 24 years old suffered from Premature Ejaculation.
- 32% of 30 – 39 years old suffered from Premature Ejaculation.
- 20% of 40 – 49 years old suffered from Premature Ejaculation.
- 31% of 50 – 59 years old suffered from Premature Ejaculation.
- The first test that the doctor will conduct is the serum testosterone and (free and total) and also prolactin if P.E seems to be connected to impotence issues. If depression and other
- To make a diagnosis the doctor may need to have some questions answered:
- However often do you experience premature ejaculation?
- How long have you had premature ejaculation?
- Does premature ejaculation happen in every sexual encounter or only at specific times?
- How much stimulation brings on an ejaculation?
- How has premature ejaculation affected your sex life?
- Are you able to delay your ejaculation until after you have penetrated?
- Do you or your partner feel frustrated after a sexual encounter?
- How has premature ejaculation impacted the quality of your life?
If psychological factors are present, specific depression tests or other mental determinations will be made. Other conditions that the doctor may want to look into include:-
- Delayed orgasm in the female partner
- Presence of a psychotropic drug
- Presence of a pre-ejaculate
- Erectile dysfunction
The first myth:
The primary cause of premature ejaculation is psychological. This is a myth that has been around for a long time. However, research indicates that the most common causes of P.E. are
- Reduced secretion levels in the brain
- Penis sensitivity that is higher than normal
This is the reason why the administration of serotonin inhibitors like trilogy and depot exine relieves P.E.
The second myth
Premature ejaculation is for young men only. This is the most common myth concerning premature ejaculation. On the contrary, according to the journal of sexual medicine prevalence of P.E. is roughly equal in all sexually active. There is no skewness towards the young men.
The third myth
Men who are not circumcised have a higher prevalence of P.E. people have for the longest time thought that there was a connection between premature ejaculation and circumcision. It was thought that men who were circumcised at birth had reduced penile sensitivity due to constant rubbing of the penis against the undergarments.
However, research indicates that the prevalence of premature ejaculation in countries that practice circumcision like the United States is the same as in the countries that have low circumcision rates like Northern Europe.
Treatment for premature ejaculation
- Try to establish control of your ejaculation reflex. Start by stimulating yourself (masturbating) regularly (up to five times a week) to get used to the level of sensitivity and stimulation. You could try to masturbate with both a dry and wet hand to experience a different sensation.
- They to build control by masturbating until you are about to release, the stop masturbating. Allow you’re the erection to die down a little for five minutes and then start masturbating again. Repeat this exercise three or four times until you can allow yourself to finish and masturbate to an organism.
- This move helps you to know your point of return so that during intercourse, you can tell when you are about to ejaculate and know what to do about it. You can either pull out or change your sexual position to dull your sensation momentarily. Understanding your point of return is imperative in controlling your Premature Ejaculation.
- Kegel exercises Kegels are fundamental when the ejaculation is approaching, and you can use Kegels to keep the ejaculation off. Kegels help to strengthen the muscles in your pelvic floor to help you have better control of your ejaculation.
- Condoms: Condoms contribute to delay ejaculation. Condoms reduce sensitivity during the intercourse so they can help your premature ejaculation problem. You can use a thick brand condom
- Use the refractory period after ejaculation
How soon can you get an erection after ejaculation?
How long can you stimulate the second erection before ejaculation?
- A lot of men experience less sensitivity in the second erection
- You can use more lubricant. Reduction of friction may help you to last longer.
- They can try and have an orgasm within 24 hours before having intercourse with your partner. For instance, a man who has an orgasm in the morning and then has sex in the evening will last longer
Determine the amount of foreplay that you are engaging in before intercourse. You could then have more or less. Sometimes, more foreplay helps with P.E. since it allows you to have more control over your anxiety and be relaxed rather than hurry through, which might increase tension, leading to P.E.
- The squeeze technique
When the orgasm approaches during intercourse, the man pulls out and squeezes the head of the organ. This includes a stop sensation and helps him to dull the sensation of wanting to orgasm. The man can press as many times as possible before finally allowing himself to orgasm
- Evaluate the relationship in regards to the sexual dysfunction. Analyze the communication between you and your partner. Talking to a therapist may also go a long way to helping with the condition.
THE 47 HOUR PREMATURE EJACULATION CURE
To make the program easy the creator has divided the program into small sections of a few minutes each (approximately 12.5 weeks). You will be informed what activities you need to undertake in every section until the condition is permanently dealt with.
Build: week 1 to 4
In this section you will be empowered to take control of the most powerful sexual organ you have; your mind. These weeks will help you to build a foundation.
- Week one: The winner’s mindset develop your inner permanent confidence
- Week two: You will be taught how to take charge of all your senses and thoughts
- Week three: you will be shown to start conditioning your body to master pleasure
- Week four: you will be taught how to step up to the next level of control
Map; week 5 to 8
In this section, you will be empowered to realize your intimate arousal. This is the easiest way to master ejaculation entirely.
- Week five; this module will demonstrate to you how to start raising your ejaculatory threshold, one sense at a time.
- Week six: you will learn to build multi-sensational 360degrees complete resistance
- Week seven; this week you will discover your map of arousal. This will help you to absolutely master sex.
- Week eight: during this week you will learn to get rid of your performance anxiety
Succeed: Week 9 to 12
In this phase, you will apparently find out how ejaculation works. You will be able to last as long as you want. The stage is full of natural tactics that you will be able t employ to amplify your success even more.
- Week nine: you will be able to master all the small muscle that will make all the difference
- Week ten: at this point, you will learn how to make your body relax to enjoy long intercourse
- Week eleven: in this phase, you will be able to enjoy endless foreplay.
- Week twelve: by the end of the phase, you will find intercourse comfortable. At this point, you can last as long as you like.
- The eBook promises unrivaled customer support
- Customer support is available 24hours 7days a week
- You will encounter a competent, friendly and helpful staff
- Average reply time is 24 hours
(Several reviews indicate that the client the program falls short on their promise for dedicated customer support. Not only could customers who had already paid for the book not download it successfully, but they also reported that were not able to reach customer support. Many customers were seen to be demanding for refund)
- The eBook is feature packed and very easy to use.
- The program is portable. You can download it on any mobile device and listen to it at your convenience.
- The program integrates a system for treating Premature Ejaculation that you can apply in any area of your life
- The program is very flexible. If you skip a day, you can just continue the next day
- Some of the exercises can cause injury if they are not performed correctly
- You must dedicate one hour a day for the next 47days to the program.
- The program may not work for everyone. All people are different, and they may be experiencing Premature Ejaculation for varied reasons. The creator’s hope that the program will work for all men is, therefore, a gross exaggeration.
Various reviews indicated dissatisfaction with the program. One review showed that a prospective customer could not download the application from the link that came with the email. She had to call her credit card to cancel the transaction. The customer said that the pdf was a scam.
Another review also revealed another customer who could not download the program, and her attempt to reach the customer support was futile. The customer indicated that she could not recommend the book to anyone, saying that it was likely to be a scam.